Winter Vegetable Soup
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Winter Vegetable Soup recipe from Trisha Yearwood
Directions Watch how to make this recipe. In a medium saucepan, combine the broth with the potatoes, tomatoes, beans and onions, and season with salt and pepper. Bring to a boil, and then reduce...
- Yield: 6 servings
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- Two 14-ounce cans chicken broth
- 3 red potatoes (about 4 ounces each), peeled and diced into 3/4-inch pieces
- One 14-ounce can diced tomatoes
- One 10-ounce package frozen lima beans
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped onion
- Salt and pepper
- One 12-ounce can cream-style corn
Related recipes like Winter Vegetable Soup
"A new twist on a fall classic with international flavors. Best served with a drizzle of honey on to...
This is the real deal, folks! Roasted fresh pumpkin, fresh coconut water, ground ginger, and curry create a warm and hearty pumpkin soup.
Looking for a quick fix for dinner? This beef macaroni soup goes from stovetop to kitchen table in u...
This beef macaroni soup goes from stovetop to kitchen table in under 30 minutes. ... That is, unless you've got a surefire recipe like this beef macaroni soup.