Cabbagetown Market- Banh Mi Sandwich
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Cabbagetown Market- Banh Mi Sandwich recipe from Diners, Drive-Ins and Dives
Directions Add all ingredients into a large bowl and mix to thoroughly combine. Form 4 ounce patties and grill until well done. Place 2 patties into lightly toasted soft French bread cut with...
- Yield: 4 to 6 servings
- Cooking time: 0 Hour 16 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 1 pound ground pork
- 1 shallot, minced
- 1 stalk lemongrass (outer husk removed), sliced paper thin
- 1 tablespoon fish sauce
- A dash Asian five-spice powder
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- French bread, for serving
- Lettuce, for serving
- Pickled vegetables, for serving, recipe follows
- Cilantro mayonnaise, for serving, recipe follows
- 10 radishes, thinly slices
- 5 to 7 carrots, julienned
- 1 cup rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon hot sauce (recommended: Sriracha)
- Dash sugar
- 1 bunch cilantro leaves, roughly chopped
- 1 cup mayonnaise
Related recipes like Cabbagetown Market- Banh Mi Sandwich
"Smoky and sweet with a hint of heat to add a twist to a classic grilled cheese sandwich with roaste...
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Grilled Cheese with Spinach and Pancetta recipe from Giada De Laur...
Put the sandwich in the waffle iron a couple of minutes, adjust the time for your ... We used low sodium, low fat turkey bacon cooked crisp (didn't use much; still ... I don't have a panini maker, so they didn't turn out how they were supposed to. ... because it tends to get squishy when you mix everything together and melt it.
"Nice and easy healthy. Blend then put it in your freezer during dinner and have the spread for the ...
Homemade banana ice cream is sandwiched between graham crackers in this DIY, crowd pleasing ice cream sandwich that is ready in under 1 hour.
Serve this vividly coloured chutney with cheeses and cold meats - great to give as a gift, too...
I eat it in toasties, with crackers and sandwiches with cheese. .... though, fabulous with blue cheese and crackers, or on a cheese sandwich, or with cold meat.