Conchiglie With Clams and Mussels
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Conchiglie With Clams and Mussels recipe from Giada De Laurentiis
Directions Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil over high heat. Add the pasta and cook for 6 minutes, stirring occasionally. Add the broccoli into the pasta water and continue cooking...
- Yield: 4 to 6 servings
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 1 pound conchiglie (small shells) pasta
- 1 pound broccoli, cut into florets (about 4 cups)
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1 pound small littleneck clams, scrubbed
- 1 pound mussels, debearded
- 1 cup white wine
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
Related recipes like Conchiglie With Clams and Mussels
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Udon Seafood Cioppino with Smoky Dashi Broth and Spiraled Fish Cak...
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Captain Parker's Chowder recipe from $40 a Day...
1 quart fresh chopped clams and their juice ... Add the onion, celery and herbs, let it saute for about 5 minutes. ... Then add the clam base, keep stirring so the base and potatoes don't stick or burn to the bottom ... Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms.