Chicken Bacon Cobb Salad with Sundried Tomato Chicken Sausage
This colorful salad with chicken bacon, chicken sausage, cherry tomatoes, hard-boiled eggs, blue cheese and more makes a delicious lunch or light dinner.
Place eggs in a saucepan and cover completely with cold water. Bring water to a boil. Cover, remove from heat, and let eggs stand in hot water for 10 to 12 minutes. Remove from hot water, cool,...
- Yield: 6
- Cooking time: 10 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1 (3 ounce) package al fresco® Uncured Original Fully Cooked Chicken Bacon
- 1 (12 ounce) package al fresco® Sun Dried Tomato Chicken Sausage
- 3 large eggs
- 1 head romaine lettuce, chopped
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- 3/4 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- 1 avocado - peeled, pitted and diced
Related recipes like Chicken Bacon Cobb Salad with Sundried Tomato Chicken Sausage
A handful of mint leaves really brings this salad alive, veggies will love it, but if you do need so...
A handful of mint leaves really brings this salad alive, veggies will love it, but if you do need some meat ... Aubergine couscous salad ... Moroccan turkey salad. 5.