Pesto Pasta with Chicken
Easy and delicious bowtie pasta with chicken, sun-dried tomatoes and pesto sauce. Using homemade pesto will taste even better, but it adds to prep time.
Bring a large pot of lightly salted water to a boil. Add pasta and cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until al dente; drain. Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Saute garlic until tender,...
- Yield: 8
- Cooking time: 20 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1 (16 ounce) package bow tie pasta
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- crushed red pepper flakes to taste
- 1/3 cup oil-packed sun-dried tomatoes, drained and cut into strips
- 1/2 cup pesto sauce
Related recipes like Pesto Pasta with Chicken
Chicken, fruit, vegetables and sauces create the perfect healthy, quick tea-time meal...
Chicken, carrot & avocado rolls. 5. (1 rating). Chicken, carrot & avocado rolls · Barbecued chicken fajita skewers. 5. (3 ratings) ... Cooking with kids: Fajitas. 5.