Coffee-Braised Short Ribs
When the leaves start falling, I crave comfort foods like hearty slow-cooked stews and braised meats. I love this recipe because short ribs that cook until tender smell and taste impressive,...
Directions Sprinkle ribs with 1 teaspoon salt, coriander and pepper. In a large skillet, brown ribs in oil in batches. Using tongs, transfer ribs to a 6-qt. slow cooker. Add potatoes and onion....
- Yield: 8 servings
- Cooking time: 360 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 4 pounds bone-in beef short ribs
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt, divided
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1-1/2 pounds small red potatoes, cut in half
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 cup reduced-sodium beef broth
- 1 whole garlic bulb, cloves separated, peeled and slightly crushed
- 4 cups strong brewed coffee
- 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 3 tablespoons butter
Related recipes like Coffee-Braised Short Ribs
This colorful bread benefits from two shortcuts: cake mix and pistachio pudding mix. Maraschino cher...
This colorful bread benefits from two shortcuts: cake mix and pistachio pudding mix. Maraschino ... No Knead Holiday Pumpkin Bread. A shockingly easy ... 50. Copycat of Starbucks(R) Lemon Bread Recipe If your local coffee shop has ...
Since the cauliflower only cooks in the soup for a short period of time, the vegetable doesn't devel...
Since the cauliflower only cooks in the soup for a short period of time, the vegetable ... Lentil and Spinach Soup with Roasted Red Pepper and Pomegranate ...