The Ultimate Summer Fruit Soup
Blueberries, diced pineapple, orange wedges, and honeydew melon chunks combine with lemon and pineapple juices to make a pureed, chilled soup that's ultra refreshing on a sultry summer day.
Combine the blueberries, pineapple, oranges, melon, lemon juice, lemon zest, sugar, and pineapple juice in a large skillet. If desired, stir in the yogurt to make the mixture more creamy. Cook...
- Yield: 6
- Cooking time: 3 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1 1/2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 cup diced fresh pineapple
- 3 oranges - peeled, segmented, and chopped
- 1 honeydew melon - peeled, seeded and cubed
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon lemon zest
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 (16 ounce) can pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup vanilla low-fat yogurt (optional)
- 4 sprigs fresh mint leaves for garnish
Related recipes like The Ultimate Summer Fruit Soup
Get Chocolate Chip Fruitcake Bars Recipe from Food Network...
Get /etc/sni-asset/food/people/person-id/c7/af/c7af19fb8d233ff250277d1f299d1113's Warm Autumn Cranbe...
Then add the cranberry juice and cook over a simmer until the fruit is soft but not overcooked, ... Cranberry Fruit Conserve ... Valentine's Day How Tos 4 Videos ...
This is a tasty way to use up all the yellow squash you have pouring out of your garden every summer...
This is a tasty way to use up all the yellow squash you have pouring out of your garden ... Yellow Squash Recipe A simple summer squash casserole combines ...