Cod & tomato tray bake
This simple everyday fish supper with smooth tomato sauce helps you hit 4 of your 5-a-day
Stir in the passata, butter beans and seasoning, then make 4 little areas and nestle in the cod. Return to the oven and cook for a further 15 mins until the cod is cooked through. Sprinkle...
- Yield: Serves 4
- Cooking time: 30 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Bbcgoodfood.com
- 2 red pepper, deseeded and chopped
- 2 red onion, cut into wedges
- 250g cherry tomato
- handful black olives
- ½ x 680g jar passata
- 400g can butter bean, drained
- 4 skinless cod Cod kodA popular mild-flavoured saltwater fish mainly found in the Pacific and Atlantic oceans. Cod… fillets (about 600g/1lb 5oz)
- small bunch basil Basil ba-zilMost closely associated with Mediterranean cooking but also very prevalent in Asian food, the…
Related recipes like Cod & tomato tray bake
Get Food Network Kitchen's Bread-Bowl Mozzarella Dip Recipe from Food Network...
Get Roger Mooking's Crispy Cornmeal Okra Recipe from Food Network...
Get Roger Mooking's Crispy Cornmeal Okra Recipe from Food Network. ... Transfer the fried okra to a tray, lined with paper towels to absorb the excess oil, and season with salt, to taste. Coat, and fry, and ... Mama's Cornmeal Hushpuppies.
Get /etc/sni-asset/food/people/person-id/82/10/8210d5432e746010c3ef28f8d3178435's Heirloom Tomato Ca...
Slice the tomatoes into 1/2 inch thick slices. Generously season the tomato slices with salt. Arrange the tomato slices on a platter, overlapping slightly. Add the ...
Get /etc/sni-asset/food/people/person-id/0c/be/0cbe4bc6e48014cf92b83275100700b1's Buttermilk Cupcake...
2 days ago Recipe courtesy of Gina Neely and Pat Neely. Show: Down ... Ladle and divide the batter evenly among muffin cups and bake for about 18 minutes, or until a toothpick tester comes out clean. ... Blueberry Buttermilk Pancakes.