Beef Ribs with Orange BBQ Sauce
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Beef Ribs with Orange BBQ Sauce recipe from Guy Fieri
Directions Dry Rub: You'll need: Grill, 3 roasting trays, basting brush, spice grinder, heavy-duty aluminum foilBegin by toasting the fennel seeds in a dry pan over medium-high heat. Toast...
- Yield: 6 to 8 servings
- Cooking time: 3 Hour 30 Min
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 3 racks center-cut beef ribs (8 or 9 pounds total)
- 1 sweet onion, peeled and cut into 1/4-inch rings
- 6 fresh thyme sprigs
- 2 teaspoons fennel seeds
- 1/4 cup kosher salt
- 1/4 cup dark brown sugar
- 1/4 cup cracked mustard seed
- 1/2 cup paprika
- 2 tablespoons freshly ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons cayenne pepper
- 1/4 cup granulated garlic
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 1 cup orange juice
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons orange marmalade
- 1 teaspoon dried red pepper flakes
Related recipes like Beef Ribs with Orange BBQ Sauce
Get Floribbean Style Tilefish Pan Fried with Limes, Chilies, Tomato and Avocado Recipe from Food Net...
These cupcakes blend two of my favorite flavors: orange and vanilla! Reminiscent of a childhood ice ...
To make cream topping: Beat the marshmallow creme, 1/2 cup unsalted butter, and ... Chick it out! ... Orange Cake Recipe This is the best cake I have ever tasted. .... candy orange slices and cut them with small cookie cutters to make flowers .
Get Rachael Ray's Zinfully Delicious Short Ribs Recipe from Food Network...
Get Rachael Ray's Zinfully Delicious Short Ribs Recipe from Food Network. ... 1 ( 750 ml) bottle red zinfandel wine ... Remove 4 ribs, for Short Rib Ragu with Drunken Pappardelle, recipe follows, if desired. ... Add the pasta and cook to al dente.