Easy Chicken Fajitas from RO*TEL
A simple fajita made with tender chicken, colorful peppers, onion, spices and zesty Ro*Tel tomatoes for a quick weeknight meal.
Spray large skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium-high heat. Add bell peppers and onion; cook 7 minutes or until tender, stirring occasionally. Remove from skillet; set aside. Add chicken...
- Yield: 4
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 3 cups frozen bell pepper strips
- 1 onion, vertically sliced
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into thin slices
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 (10 ounce) cans Ro*Tel® Original Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies, drained
- 8 (6 inch) flour tortillas, warmed
Related recipes like Easy Chicken Fajitas from RO*TEL
This slow cooker recipe makes a wonderful and tangy loose BBQ for sandwiches that is very easy to ma...
This slow cooker recipe makes a wonderful and tangy loose BBQ for sandwiches that is very easy to make and takes little hands on time. Serve over toasted ...