No-Bake Cheesecake Squares
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow No-Bake Cheesecake Squares recipe from Food Network Kitchen
Directions Make the crust: Line a 9-inch-square baking dish with aluminum foil, leaving a 2-inch overhang on 2 sides. Put 1 stick butter, the granulated sugar and cocoa powder in a heatproof...
- Yield: 24 to 36 squares
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 1 stick plus 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3/4 cup sweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2 cup walnuts, finely chopped, plus whole nuts for topping
- 4 ounces cream cheese, at room temperature
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Pinch of salt
- 1 1/2 cups confectioners' sugar
- 1 tablespoon heavy cream
- 4 ounces semisweet chocolate, chopped
Related recipes like No-Bake Cheesecake Squares
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Chocolate Tart recipe from Tyler Florence...
Nov 2, 2013 Bake Tyler Florence's rich, dense Chocolate Tart recipe from Food Network for a ... Pour the filling into the cooled tart shell and bake at 325 degrees F for 15 to 20 ... More Cooking Tips ... Chocolate Tart with Rum Glaze.