Bacon-Wrapped Pork Roast with Potatoes and Onions Recipe ...
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Bacon-Wrapped Pork Roast with Potatoes and Onions recipe from Nancy Fuller
Directions Preheat the oven to 400 degrees F.Coat the pork with olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Arrange the parsley and sage leaves along the top of the roast.Lay the bacon horizontall...
- Yield: 12 servings
- Cooking time: 1 Hour 30 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- One 5-pound boneless pork roast, fat trimmed
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt and cracked black pepper
- 12 to 15 fresh parsley leaves
- 12 to 15 fresh sage leaves
- 12 strips bacon
- 4 pounds fingerling potatoes
- 2 red onions, sliced into 1 1/2-inch julienne