Sausage Pineapple Lettuce Wraps
A delicious mix of sweet, spicy, tangy and crunchy. Pineapple is the surprise in these wraps you’ll want to fix again. —Aysha Schurman, Ammon, Idaho
Directions Drain pineapple, reserving 3 tablespoons juice. In a small bowl, combine the soy sauce, vinegar, cornstarch, garlic, ginger, pepper and reserved pineapple juice; set aside. In a...
- Yield: 30 servings
- Cooking time: 10 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 pound bulk spicy pork sausage
- 1 can (8 ounces) sliced water chestnuts, drained and finely chopped
- 30 Bibb or Boston lettuce leaves
- 30 pineapple chunks (about 2 cups)
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
- Teriyaki sauce, optional
Related recipes like Sausage Pineapple Lettuce Wraps
Pistachio pudding, whipped topping, mandarin oranges, fruit cocktail, pineapple, bananas, and miniat...
Pistachio pudding, whipped topping, mandarin oranges, fruit cocktail, ... See how to make a fun and colorful dessert salad in a Jell O mold. ... Anytime Fruit Salad Recipe Oranges, pineapple, cottage cheese and whipped topping combine for ...