Cheesy Potato Corn Cakes
Looking for a cheesy side dish using Green Giant® SteamCrisp® Mexicorn® Corn and Peppers? Then try this delicious corn cake perfect to be served with any dish.
2 Melt 1 to 2 tablespoons of the butter in 12-inch nonstick skillet over medium heat. Drop potato mixture by 1/4 cupfuls into skillet. Carefully press each to form 3-inch round. Cook 6 to 8...
- Yield: 8
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 2 cups Hungry Jack® Mashed Potato Flakes
- 1 can (11 oz) whole kernel corn, red and green peppers, drained
- 3/4 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons all purpose or unbleached flour
- 2 tablespoons cornmeal
- 1 1/2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon dried basil leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups milk
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- Grated Parmesan cheese, if desired
Related recipes like Cheesy Potato Corn Cakes
"Squares of cheesy pizza are served up with sliced sausage and pepperoni in your favorite pizza sauc...
Squares of cheesy pizza are served up with sliced sausage and pepperoni in your favorite pizza sauce.
Maryland is famous for its crab cakes! After you've tried this recipe, you'll know why....
Maryland is famous for its crab cakes! ... Organic, free range eggs from small family farms for all your holiday baking and breakfast needs Organic, free range eggs from small .... It is important to use fresh, not canned crabmeat, lump is the best.