Pork Tenderloin with Wine Sauce
“Here’s a fast and easy, great-tasting meal for someone special,” says Nancy LaVoice in Wexford, Pennsylvania. “And it’s as big on flavor as it is low in fat and calories!” NANCY’S...
Directions Cut pork into 2-in. slices; flatten to 1-1/2-in. thickness. Sprinkle with pepper. In a large skillet over medium heat, cook pork in oil and butter for 5 minutes on each side or until...
- Yield: 2 servings
- Cooking time: 15 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 1 pork tenderloin (3/4 pound)
- Dash pepper
- 1 teaspoon canola oil
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 1/4 cup reduced-sodium beef broth
- 1/4 cup dry red wine or additional reduced-sodium beef broth
- 1/4 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/8 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed