Baked apples with prunes, cinnamon & ginger
A simple, classic low-fat pudding to use up seasonal Bramleys
Remove from the oven and baste the apples with the liquid left in the dish. Serve hot or warm with the ice cream.
- Yield: Serves 4
- Cooking time: 40 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: Bbcgoodfood.com
- 4 cooking apple, cored but left whole
- 2 stem ginger balls, finely chopped
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- 4 prune, chopped
- 50g light muscovado sugar
- 1 tbsp butter Butter butt-errButter is made when lactic-acid producing bacteria are added to cream and churned to make an…
- 4 big scoops good quality vanilla ice cream, to serve
Related recipes like Baked apples with prunes, cinnamon & ginger
Flip on the slow-cooker and relax: this ultra-simple meal based on nutritious beans and spicy tomato...
1: can (16 oz) baked beans, undrained. 1: can (15 oz) spicy chili beans, undrained. 1: can (15 oz) Progresso™ black beans, drained, rinsed. 1: can (10 oz ) diced ...
A big, tasty baked casserole of cornbread, stuffing, and cooked chicken or turkey meat is served top...
A big, tasty baked casserole of cornbread, stuffing, and cooked chicken or turkey meat is served topped with a rich poultry gravy. Even though it's called a ...