Asian-Marinated Cocktail Drummettes
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Asian-Marinated Cocktail Drummettes recipe from Emeril Lagasse
Directions Place the soy sauce, mirin, 4 tablespoons of the sugar, 4 tablespoons of the peanut oil, sesame oil, garlic, ginger, and green onions in a blender and process on low for 1 minute,...
- Yield: 4 to 6 as an hors d'oeuvre
- Cooking time: 0 Hour 20 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 1 cup light soy sauce
- 1/2 cup mirin
- 6 tablespoons sugar
- 4 tablespoons plus 1 teaspoon peanut oil
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons minced ginger
- 2 tablespoons minced green onion bottoms
- 3 pounds chicken drummettes
- 1/2 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves
Related recipes like Asian-Marinated Cocktail Drummettes
If you are a fan of ginger and garlic, then this chicken and glass noodle soup is for you!...
If you are a fan of ginger and garlic, then this chicken and glass noodle soup is for you! ... Serve with soya sauce or Maggi seasoning." .... Indonesian Satay Recipe Boneless chicken meat is marinated in a soy sauce mixture, ... profile image.
Rum, molasses, ginger, and allspice mingle in a flavorful marinade and basting sauce for grilled chi...
Sizzling Chicken Skewers Recipe The chicken is marinated in a soy sauce, brown ... Island Chicken with Fruit Salsa Recipe A tropical pineapple mango salsa ...