Boneless Leg of Lamb with Grecian Stuffing
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Boneless Leg of Lamb with Grecian Stuffing recipe from Cooking Live
Directions Pat the lamb dry, arrange it, boned side up, on a work surface, and season it with salt and pepper. Rub with 2 tablespoons of oil. Spread the lamb evenly with the olive-cheese-tomato...
- Yield: 6 servings
- Cooking time: 2 Hour 15 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 cloves garlic, sliced thin lengthwise
- 1/2 cup cured black olives, chopped
- 1/4 pound feta cheese, crumbled
- 1/2 cup sundried tomatoes, packed in oil, chopped
- 4 -5 pound boneless leg of lamb
- 1 1/2 teaspoons crumbled dried rosemary
- 1 onion sliced
- 1 cup dry red wine
- 1 1/2 cups beef broth
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch dissolved in 2 tablespoons cold water
- Spiced quinoa timbales
- Honey glazed baby carrots
Related recipes like Boneless Leg of Lamb with Grecian Stuffing
"One big centerpiece dish that is perfect for a fall or winter buffet is cassoulet, a hearty French ...
"One big centerpiece dish that is perfect for a fall or winter buffet is cassoulet, a hearty French stew of beans, lamb or pork, sausages and roast duck breast ...
This is so good we'd be surprised if this chicken fillet recipe doesn't become a firm favourite. Sav...
Place on a baking tray and roast for 15 mins or until the mushrooms are softened and the ... Ultimate chorizo ciabatta .... I served with potatoes and green veg. ... I used soft goats cheese with whole grain mustard and thinly sliced chestnut mushrooms and fresh oregano. .... Mustard glazed roast chicken with Waldorf stuffing.