Green Salad With Creamy Feta Dressing
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Green Salad With Creamy Feta Dressing recipe from Trisha Yearwood
Directions Heat the oil in a skillet over medium-low heat. Add the onion and cook, stirring frequently, until softened, about 8 minutes. Add the garlic and cook another 2 minutes. Allow the...
- Yield: 6 servings
- Cooking time: 0 Hour 10 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 1 small onion, roughly chopped
- 1 clove garlic, roughly chopped
- 1/3 cup crumbled good-quality feta
- 1/3 cup red wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons country Dijon mustard
- 4 to 5 pitted kalamata olives
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 6 cups torn romaine lettuce
Related recipes like Green Salad With Creamy Feta Dressing
Get Ina Garten's Italian Seafood Salad Recipe from Food Network...
Get Food Network Kitchen's American Macaroni Salad Recipe from Food Network...
Bring this classic American Macaroni Salad recipe from Food Network Kitchen to ... Pour the dressing over the salad and stir to combine. ... Mac and Jack Salad.
Get Wild Mushroom Ravioli Recipe from Food Network...
Get Wild Mushroom Ravioli Recipe from Food Network. ... 2 ounces chicken demi glace (or 4 ounces chicken broth, reduced by 1/2) ... butter, and smoked salmon and reduce slightly, until the sauce has body. ... Toss in the porcini powder, green onions, and panko, and pull pan from the ... Cream of Wild Mushroom Soup.
Get Ina Garten's Greek Panzanella Recipe from Food Network...
1 small French bread or boule, cut into 1 inch cubes (6 cups) ... Add the feta, olives and bread cubes and mix together lightly. Set aside for 30 ... Greek Salad.