Sun-Dried Tomato Turkey Hoagies
Enjoy dinner tonight with these turkey sandwiches layered with sun-dried tomato spread cheese and vegetables.
2 Cut each sandwich in half. Serve immediately or wrap each sandwich in plastic wrap. Refrigerate until serving or up to 24 hours.
- Yield: 4
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 4 soft hoagie or submarine sandwich rolls (about 6 inches), split
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise or salad dressing
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomato spread
- 4 romaine leaves
- 8 ounces thinly sliced cooked turkey
- 8 very thin slices red onion
- 4 slices (1 ounce each) mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup sliced ripe olives
Related recipes like Sun-Dried Tomato Turkey Hoagies
"Here's a one-pot meal that combines a zesty tomato rice and boneless, skinless chicken for an easy ...
Here's a one pot meal that combines a zesty tomato rice and boneless, skinless chicken for an easy Tex Mex meal your family will love! Plus, it's gluten free!