Round Steak Sauerbraten
It takes only minutes to ready round steak for the slow cooker, then it simmers to a tasty tenderness most of the day. Tip: Lind Bloom of McHenry, Illinois says the flavorful beef strips and...
Directions In a 5-qt. slow cooker, combine the gravy mix, brown sugar, 2 cups water, onion, vinegar, Worcestershire sauce and bay leaves. Sprinkle beef with salt and pepper; stir into gravy...
- Yield: 10 servings
- Cooking time: 390 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 1 envelope brown gravy mix
- 2 tablespoons plus 1-1/2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 2-1/2 cups cold water, divided
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 bay leaves
- 2-1/2 pounds beef top round steak, cut into 3-inch x 1/2-inch strips
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 cup cornstarch
- 10 cups hot cooked egg noodles
Related recipes like Round Steak Sauerbraten
Red Velvet Cheesecake Vanilla Cake with Cream Cheese Frosting ... 1. Prepare the Cheesecake Layers: Preheat oven to 325°F. Line bottom and sides of 2 (9 inch) round ... Red Velvet Cake with Coconut Cream Cheese FrostingRecipe ...