Delicious Stuffed Baked Apples
Baked apples are always a welcome sight at the dinner table on frigid fall evenings. This dressed-up version also features raisins, cranberries and apricots. —Glenda Ardoin, Hessmer, Louisiana
Directions In a small bowl, combine the raisins, cranberries and apricots. In a small saucepan, bring juice and concentrate to a boil. Pour over dried fruit; let stand for 15 minutes. Meanwhile,...
- Yield: 4 servings
- Cooking time: 60 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 1/2 cup golden raisins
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup chopped dried apricots
- 2-1/4 cups cranberry-apple juice
- 1/3 cup thawed cranberry juice concentrate
- 4 large Golden Delicious apples
- 1/3 cup packed brown sugar
- 3/4 teaspoon ground allspice, divided
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
Related recipes like Delicious Stuffed Baked Apples
"I have perfected this recipe to replicate my Hungarian grandmother's homemade soup. It's delicious,...
This soup for the slow cooker uses a can of potato soup and prepared stock to ... It's delicious, hearty, and healthy! .... Healthier Slow Cooker Chicken Taco So.