Serve this zesty ratatouille of pasta and vegetables - a hearty French dinner ready in just 25 minutes!
3 Stir in beans and tomatoes. Reduce heat to medium; cook until thoroughly heated, stirring occasionally. Stir in fusilli and 2 tablespoons of the cheese. Sprinkle with parsley and remaining...
- Yield: 4
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 8 oz. (2 1/2 cups) uncooked fusilli (curly spaghetti) or rotini (spiral pasta)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups frozen bell pepper and onion stir-fry
- 2 cups diced eggplant
- 1 small zucchini, diced
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 (15-oz.) can black beans, drained, rinsed
- 1 (14.5-oz.) can diced tomatoes with Italian-style herbs, undrained
- 1 oz. (1/4 cup) shredded fresh Asiago or Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
Related recipes like Pasta Ratatouille
Using cheese-filled tortellini as the noodle here adds more flavor than plain pasta; a hint of miso ...
Using cheese filled tortellini as the noodle here adds more flavor than plain pasta ; a hint of miso ... Healthy Meal Planning Made Easy: Try the Cooking Light Diet.
Come home to this slow-cooked Italian meatball soup made with Progresso® beef flavored broth and Pr...
Jan 13, 2015 2 Starch; 0 Fruit; 1/2 Other Carbohydrate; 0 Skim Milk; 0 Low Fat Milk; .... 1 1/2 cups of uncooked small salad macaroni, like ditalini and made it like .... black beans, some acini di pepe pasta, and added a can of tomato sauce.