One Pot Chicken and Orzo Recipe
One pot chicken and orzo with onions, tomato, garlic. Delicious! Quick and easy too.
1 Prep and salt the chicken: Trim the chicken thighs of excess skin and fat. Sprinkle both sides with a little salt. 2 Brown the chicken thighs: Heat olive oil and melt butter on medium high...
- Yield: Serves 4 to 6
- Cooking time: 00 Hour 30 Min
- Publisher: Simplyrecipes.com
- 2 1/2 to 3 pounds bone-in, skin-on chicken thighs, trimmed of excess fat
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon butter
- 12 ounces (2 cups) orzo pasta
- 1 1/2 cups chopped onion (about 1 medium onion)
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 1/4 cups chicken stock
- 3/4 cup canned crushed tomatoes (including juices)
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 Tbsp chopped fresh parsley
Related recipes like One Pot Chicken and Orzo Recipe
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Pastry-Wrapped Baked Brie with Truffled Crabmeat Filling recipe fr...
... Pastry Wrapped Baked Brie with Truffled Crabmeat Filling recipe from Emeril ... 1 tablespoon minced parsley; 1/2 teaspoon truffle oil; 2 ounces goat cheese, ...