Slow Cooker Tortellini
Perfect for cold-weather entertaining--make this soup ahead of time, freeze, and simply reheat when your guests have arrived.
Line a 5- to 6-quart slow cooker with a Reynolds(R) Slow Cooker Liner; set aside. Add the roasted peppers, broth, beans, tomatoes, artichoke hearts, celery, onions, olive oil, and garlic to...
- Yield: 12
- Cooking time: 10 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1 (15 ounce) jar roasted red peppers, drained and chopped
- 1 (32 ounce) container chicken broth
- 2 (15.5 ounce) cans white (cannelloni) beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 (28 ounce) can Italian-style diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 (14 ounce) can artichoke hearts, rinsed, drained, and quartered
- 4 stalks celery, chopped
- 2 medium onions, chopped
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 8 cups Swiss chard, chopped
- 20 ounces fresh or frozen cheese tortellini, uncooked
- 1/4 cup finely shredded Parmesan cheese
- Parmesan Crisps:
- 1 1/2 cups finely shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1 teaspoon snipped fresh thyme or rosemary
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
Related recipes like Slow Cooker Tortellini
This is one of the best, easiest, and tastiest vegetarian chili recipes I've ever tasted. Whenever I...
This is one of the best, easiest, and tastiest vegetarian chili recipes I've ever tasted. Whenever I make it, my ... 2 green bell peppers, seeded and chopped; 2 red bell peppers, ... Pour the black beans into the slow cooker and set to Low. Stir in the ... Taco Soup. A hearty beef, bean, and vegetable soup that tastes like tacos!