Kate's Kicked Up Tomato Salad
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Kate's Kicked Up Tomato Salad recipe from Emeril Lagasse
Directions Preheat a grill.Brush both sides of the bread slices with olive oil and sprinkle with kosher salt. Place on the grill and grill until crispy and browned.Core the tomatoes and trim...
- Yield: 6 servings
- Cooking time: 0 Hour 5 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 1 loaf Italian bread, such as ciabatta, cut into 1/2-inch thick slices
- Excellent quality extra-virgin olive oil
- Kosher salt
- 2 large ripe red heirloom tomatoes, such as Brandywine, Dutchman, or Giant Belgium
- 2 large ripe green or black heirloom tomatoes, such as Cherokee Purple, Black Krim, Green Zebra or German Green
- 2 large ripe yellow or orange heirloom tomatoes, such as Yellow Brandywine, Georgia Streak, Striped German, Orange Strawberry, Kentucky Beefsteak, Old German, Husky Gold, Yellow Brandywine,...
- 4 ounces young arugula, stems removed, or sprigs of fresh baby herbs, well rinsed and spun dry
- Herb Vinaigrette, recipe follows
- 8 ounces assorted red and yellow cherry tomatoes or pear tomatoes, such as Sungold, Yellow Pear, Yellow Currant, or Principe Borghese, halved
- 6 ounces artisan goat cheese, crumbled
- Chopped chives, for garnish
Related recipes like Kate's Kicked Up Tomato Salad
Serve up this creamy quick dish for a last minute dinner party and impress veggie friends...
By Good Food ... Save to My Good Food ... 350g jar tomato sauce for pasta ... Sweet potato & chestnut roast with tangy tomato sauce .... We also added carrots to the mix, it became a little sweet, but well balanced with tomato sauce. ... usual white cheesy sauce for lasagne and used homemade tomato suace instead of a jar.
I thought this salad was so good. I have it as one of my two salads a week diet. The pears make it g...
Mar 11, 2014 I thought this salad was so good. I have it as one of my two salads a week diet. The pears make it great! I used feta cheese because blue ...