Summer Antipasto Salad with Balsamic Vinaigrette
Escape to the Mediterranean with this traditional presentation of fresh vegetables, cured and cooked meats, and cheeses, drizzled with a simple vinaigrette.
2 Arrange lettuce on large serving platter. Arrange chicken, salami, cheese, cauliflower, cucumbers, tomatoes and bell peppers over lettuce. Drizzle vinaigrette over salad.
- Yield: 12
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinegar
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups shredded romaine lettuce
- 8 oz sliced cooked chicken or turkey, cut into bite-sized strips
- 8 oz sliced salami or summer sausage, cut in half
- 4 oz sliced mozzarella cheese, cut into bite-sized strips
- 4 cups fresh cauliflower florets
- 2 small cucumbers, sliced
- 2 medium tomatoes, each cut in half and sliced, if desired
- 2 medium yellow, red or green bell peppers, coarsely chopped (2 cups)
Related recipes like Summer Antipasto Salad with Balsamic Vinaigrette
A fresh and fruity, low calorie salad with Thai-inspired flavours. Blanching the chillies keeps all ...
A fresh and fruity, low calorie salad with Thai inspired flavours. Blanching the ... Griddled pineapple & chicken salad with nam jim dressing. By Cassie Best.
A lovely, wintry salad using fresh, seasonal ingredients that you can serve warm or cold. Bright bee...
A lovely, wintry salad using fresh, seasonal ingredients that you can serve warm or cold. Bright beetroot, crunchy hazelnuts and a punchy mustard dressing.
"Tastes just like chicken bacon ranch pizza. Serve with salad, garlic bread, or French fries. Might ...
0. Recipe by: Luke M. "Tastes just like chicken bacon ranch pizza. Serve with salad .... King Ranch Chicken Casserole Recipe The classic King Ranch chicken ...