Sweet and Savory Menu
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Sweet and Savory Menu: Rosemary Corn Cakes with Prosciutto and Chicken Sausages with Hot and Sweet Peppers recipe from Rachael Ray
Directions Preheat a griddle or nonstick skillet over medium heat.Prick sausages with a fork and place in a large skillet then add 1-inch of water to the pan. Add 2 tablespoons extra-virgin...
- Yield: 4 servings
- Cooking time: 0 Hour 15 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 2 packages chicken sausages, any flavors or brand, such as sun-dried tomato or garlic
- 2 cups water, eyeball it
- Extra-virgin olive oil, 2 tablespoons, 2 turns of the pan
- 2 large cubanelle peppers (long, Italian light green sweet peppers), seeded and thinly sliced
- Salt and pepper
- 4 hot red cherry peppers, chopped
- A splash of hot pepper juice
- 1 box (8 1/2 ounces) corn muffin mix (recommended: Jiffy)
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons butter, divided
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 to 3 tablespoons finely chopped fresh rosemary leaves
- 4 slices prosciutto, chopped
- 1/2 cup honey
Related recipes like Sweet and Savory Menu
Squidgy and super moreish, these gorgeous foolproof fruity chocolate bakes will be snapped up in sec...
Very good brownie. Despite the high sugar content people liked them because they didn't taste overly sweet and they loved the addition of the raspberries.
This is great for brunches or family get-togethers, or just any ol' time. It is really good when sti...
I make this cake for Christmas and Easter breakfast when family and friends ... Dannon Blueberry Coffee Cake Recipe and Video Satisfy your sweet tooth ... Pecan Sour Cream Coffee Cake Recipe and Video The ultimate in crunchy topping!