Pinto Bean Soup with Salsa Fresca
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Pinto Bean Soup with Salsa Fresca recipe from Food Network
Directions To make the salsa, mix all the ingredients together in a glass bowl. Add salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste and reserve, covered, in the refrigerator. Place the beans...
- Yield: 6 servings
- Cooking time: 2 Hour 20 Min
- Rating: 3/5
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 3 plum tomatoes, cored, seeded and diced
- 1/2 small red onion, finely diced
- 1 bunch cilantro, leaves only, chopped
- Juice of 1 lime (about 1 tablespoon)
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 cups dried pinto beans
- 7 cups water
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 medium onions, diced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 6 cups chicken stock, vegetable stock or water
- 1/3 cup sour cream or creme fraiche, for garnish
Related recipes like Pinto Bean Soup with Salsa Fresca
I got this recipe from my aunt, a great cook. Loaded up with bacon, cheese and chives, this soup tas...
I got this recipe from my aunt, a great cook. Loaded up with bacon, cheese and chives, this soup tastes just like a loaded baked potato! My husband and I love to ...
Pinto beans simmer all day in a slow cooker with cubes of Black Forest ham. A little bit of lard add...
Pinto beans simmer all day in a slow cooker with cubes of Black Forest ham. ... Evana's Pinto Beans Recipe This recipe for a big pot of pinto beans seasoned ...