Sausage Quiche Casserole
I often serve this hearty quiche to family and friends for special occasions. They just rave over the flavor.
Directions Unroll one tube of the rolls; press dough onto the bottom and up the sides of a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking pan to form a crust. Seal perforations. Sprinkle sausage over crust....
- Yield: 8-10 servings
- Cooking time: 50 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 2 tubes (8 ounces each) refrigerated crescent rolls
- 12 ounces Jones Dairy Farm All Natural Golden Brown Sausage Links, cooked and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 can (4 ounces) sliced mushrooms, drained
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) cream cheese, cut into 1/4-inch cubes
- 2 tablespoons chopped pimientos
- 6 eggs
- 2/3 cup half-and-half cream
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
Related recipes like Sausage Quiche Casserole
This hearty, satisfying one-pot is low fat and easy on the washing up...
Heat the oil in a large casserole dish, brown the chicken all over, then remove with a slotted spoon. Tip in the ... Add the peppers, tomatoes, beans and hot stock . Put the ... Sweet potato, chickpea & chorizo hash ..... Chicken & white bean stew.
Butternut squash, sweet potato, red peppers, and Yukon Gold potatoes are roasted with olive oil, bal...
"A casserole dish of seasonal vegetables that is so easy to prepare. It can be made a day ahead just reheat before serving. Lemon juice can be substituted for ...