Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole recipe from Ree Drummond
Directions Watch how to make this recipe. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a 9-by-13-inch baking dish with 1 tablespoon butter.Put the ham on a paper towel-lined plate and microwave...
- Yield: 6 servings
- Cooking time: 0 Hour 45 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 6 tablespoons salted butter
- 2 cups small-cubed ham
- 1 1/4 cups grated Swiss cheese
- 1 1/4 cups grated Monterey Jack cheese
- 4 cooked boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into cubes
- 1/2 cup panko breadcrumbs
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 cups milk
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
Related recipes like Chicken Cordon Bleu Casserole
Chicken, fruit, vegetables and sauces create the perfect healthy, quick tea-time meal...
Chicken, carrot & avocado rolls. 5. (1 rating). Chicken, carrot & avocado rolls · Barbecued chicken fajita skewers. 5. (3 ratings) ... Cooking with kids: Fajitas. 5.