Peruvian Purple Potato Chips with Cilantro Aioli
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Peruvian Purple Potato Chips with Cilantro Aioli recipe from Emeril Lagasse
Directions Using a mandoline or a very sharp knife, slice the potatoes into rounds as thin as possible, and place in a large bowl of water to prevent discoloration. Heat the oil in a large,...
- Yield: 6 servings
- Cooking time: 0 Hour 15 Min
- Rating: 2/5
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 2 pounds purple Peruvian potatoes, scrubbed well and patted dry, skins left on
- 4 cups vegetable oil, for frying
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground white pepper
- 1 recipe Cilantro Aioli, recipe follows
- 1 large egg*
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground white pepper
Related recipes like Peruvian Purple Potato Chips with Cilantro Aioli
"Sweet and spicy pork and sweet potatoes. Low in fat. High in taste and fiber."...
This Cuban style dish of pork and sweet potato simmers in a mixture of orange ... Cajun Roasted Pork Loin Recipe The pan juices from this slow roasted cajun ...
This recipe for sweet and sour cabbage slaw couldn't be simpler to make! Try it as a side dish for g...
LACTAID® Cottage Cheese. Cottage Cheese that's as easy ... Potato and Pepper Frittata. See how to make an amazing potato and pepper lunch or brunch treat.