Chocolate Caramel Cheesecake
This recipe proves that you can bake terrific tasting cheesecakes with less fat. I call it the "Skinny Turtle" because layers of caramel and nuts top the graham cracker crust, complementing...
Directions In a small bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs and butter. Press onto the bottom of a 9-in. springform pan coated with cooking spray. Place on a baking sheet. Bake at 350° for 5-10...
- Yield: 12 servings
- Cooking time: 30 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 6 whole reduced-fat graham crackers, crushed
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 25 caramels
- 1/4 cup fat-free evaporated milk
- 1/4 cup chopped pecans
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) reduced-fat cream cheese
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup semisweet chocolate chips, melted and cooled
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
Related recipes like Chocolate Caramel Cheesecake
A crisp shortbread crust is the foundation for these outrageous crunchy chow mein noodle bars flavor...
Chow Mein Noodle Cookie Recipe This recipe makes butterscotch chips, chow ... Chocolate Peanut Butter Bars III Recipe This chocolate peanut butter bar ...