Chicken Tortilla Soup
A slow-cooked no-fuss chicken soup. Perfect if you love Mexican cuisine.
4 Garnish each serving with cheese and sour cream.
- Yield: 6
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 3/5
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 1 lb boneless skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons ground cumin
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons dried minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper (cayenne)
- 1 can (28 oz) diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 carton (32 oz) Progresso™ chicken broth (4 cups)
- 4 corn tortillas (6 inch), cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Shredded Cheddar cheese
- Sour cream
Related recipes like Chicken Tortilla Soup
A Cajun-inspired rice pot recipe with spicy Spanish sausage, sweet peppers and tomatoes...
arsenalgtg's picture. arsenalgtg24th Apr, 2012. fantastic, added more chorizo, chicken, stock and spice. Family loved it, even our fussy 2 yr old and 9 yr olds!
Spread cream of celery soup over chicken breasts, sprinkle with cheddar cheese, finish with a layer ...
Spread cream of celery soup over chicken breasts, sprinkle with cheddar cheese, finish with a layer of croutons, and bake. ... Spread soup over chicken, sprinkle cheese over soup and top with croutons. .... I spruced up the soup mixture by ad.