Souffle a la KC
A classic souffle recipe, very easy to make and extremely cheesy and delicious!
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C). Grease a 2 quart casserole dish, and coat the inside with Parmesan cheese. Melt the butter in a saucepan over medium heat. Whisk in flour,...
- Yield: 4
- Cooking time: 50 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon prepared yellow mustard
- 1 pinch cayenne pepper
- 3 egg yolks
- 1/2 cup diced ham
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- 3 egg whites