Grilled Sweet Potato Fries
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Grilled Sweet Potato Fries recipe from Grill It! with Bobby Flay
Directions Watch how to make this recipe. (Chef's Note: This side dish reminds me of the traditional street food served in Malaysia (my father's hometown) and Taiwan (my mother's hometown)....
- Yield: 4 servings
- Cooking time: 0 Hour 35 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt, plus more for seasoning water
- 2 large sweet potatoes, washed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper, plus more if desired
- 1 1/2 teaspoons freshly grated black pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
Related recipes like Grilled Sweet Potato Fries
"A rich, creamy mustard sauce that goes great with chicken, sausage, vegetables, and just about anyt...
A simple homemade sauce for crab cakes and grilled or broiled fish. ... Mustard Mayonnaise Sauce Recipe All you need is mustard, mayonnaise, ... Cilantro Lime Yogurt Sauce Recipe This simple mixture of Greek yogurt, fresh .... I was looking for a different sauce to use in a casserole of Kielbasa, noodles and spinach.
A refreshing quinoa salad has lots of healthy ingredients like almond, cranberries, and kale....
"Are you tired of eating your leftover Thanksgiving meal? If you are, try this recipe. It is healthy and delicious. The combination of the minty mint and the sweet ...