Artichoke and Crab Beignets with Remoulade
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Artichoke and Crab Beignets with Remoulade recipe from Emeril Lagasse
Directions Trim off the stems and thorny tips of the artichoke. Put them in a deep pot and cover with water. Add salt, bay leaf, lemon halves, and crab boil. Bring to a boil over high heat....
- Yield: about 2 dozen
- Cooking time: 0 Hour 0 Min
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 2 whole artichokes
- Bay leaf
- 1 lemon, halved
- 1/2 teaspoon liquid crab boil
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup chopped onions
- 1 teaspoon chopped garlic
- 1/2 pound fresh crabmeat, picked for cartilage
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3 1/4 cups of flour
- Dash of Worcestershire sauce
- Dash of Crystal hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- Solid vegetable shortening for deep frying
- Creole Seasoning (Essence), recipe follows
- 2 cups Remoulade, recipe follows
- 1 egg*
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/4 cup chopped onions
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1/4 cup chopped celery
- 1 tablespoon prepared horseradish
- 3 tablespoons Creole or whole grain mustard
- 3 tablespoons prepared yellow mustard
- 3 tablespoons ketchup
- 3 tablespoons chopped parsley
- Cayenne pepper
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1 cup olive oil
- 2 1/2 tablespoons paprika
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon dried leaf oregano
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme
Related recipes like Artichoke and Crab Beignets with Remoulade
These crabs are fried to a light crisp, and you can eat the whole crab. Try them in a po' boy sandwi...
These crabs are fried to a light crisp, and you can eat the whole crab. Try them in a po' boy ... Garlic Crab Legs Recipe Garlicky crab legs with corn on the cob.
Cardamom and coriander are the major players in this Indian-inspired salmon preparation for a unique...
Cardamom and coriander are the major players in this Indian inspired ... Dredge salmon pieces through the maple syrup mixture until evenly coated on all sides ... See how to make quick salmon croquettes with a spicy Cajun remoulade sauce ...
Imitation crabmeat stars in this simple salad made with just a few ingredients, such as celery, mayo...
Imitation crabmeat stars in this simple salad made with just a few ingredients, such ... a simple recipe; the only time that is long is the separating of the crab meat.
This sugary cake traditionally uses dough similar to croissants. Making them from scratch is a chall...
Microwave crab risotto with chilli crab toasts. 0. (0 ratings). Microwave crab risotto with chilli crab toasts. Doughsant. 0. (0 ratings). Doughsant · Lamb scouse. 0.