Roast Turkey with Wild Rice, Sausage, and Apple Stuffing Recipe ...
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Roast Turkey with Wild Rice, Sausage, and Apple Stuffing recipe from Food Network Kitchen
Directions For the stuffing: Combine the wild rice, water, and 1/2 teaspoon of the salt in a medium saucepan and bring to a boil. Reduce heat to low, cover, and simmer until the rice is tender...
- Yield: 8 servings of 2/3 cup stuffing and 4 ounces skinless turkey
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 1 cup wild rice
- 3 cups water
- 1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 cooking apple, such as a Golden Delicious, Gravenstein, or Rome, peeled, cored, and chopped
- 2 ribs celery with leaves, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh thyme leaves
- Pinch ground mace or nutmeg
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 pound fresh Italian-style turkey sausage, casings removed
- 1/2 cup pecan pieces, toasted (see note)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 1 (8 to 10 pound) turkey, fresh or thawed
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter (1/2 stick)
- 2 teaspoons poultry seasoning
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
Related recipes like Roast Turkey with Wild Rice, Sausage, and Apple Stuffing Recipe ...
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Chocolate Raspberry Pavlova recipe from Nigella Lawson...
Nov 2, 2013 Get this all star, easy to follow Chocolate Raspberry Pavlova recipe from ... in the sugar a spoonful at a time until the meringue is stiff and shiny.
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Tequila and Lime Pork Spareribs recipe from Emeril Lagasse...
Get this all star, easy to follow Tequila and Lime Pork Spareribs recipe from Emeril ... Recipe courtesy of Emeril Lagasse ... Sausage Stuffed Mushrooms. (03: 30) ...