Slow-Cooker Country-Style Pork and Onions
Enjoy country-style pork and onion dish that’s slow cooked using Progresso® chicken broth - perfect for dinner.
3 Cover; cook on Low heat setting 7 hours. Serve pork, onions and gravy with mashed potatoes.
- Yield: 4
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Publisher: Pillsbury.com
- 1/2 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon rubbed sage
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1 1/2 lb boneless country-style pork ribs
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 large onion, thinly sliced
- 1 can (10.5 oz) condensed French onion soup
- 1 package (0.87 oz) pork gravy mix
- 1 cup Progresso™ chicken broth (from 32-oz carton)
- Mashed potatoes, if desired
Related recipes like Slow-Cooker Country-Style Pork and Onions
Get Pork Roast with Cumin-Spiked Mixed Berry Sauce and Roasted Parsnips Recipe from Food Network...
This light, flaky French-style croissant roll is filled with delicious chocolate. Perfect for a week...
This light, flaky French style croissant roll is filled with delicious chocolate. Perfect for a weekend breakfast or brunch, and special enough for entertaining!