Halloween Cutout Cookies
Creativity and Christmas cookie cutters come together for these fun Halloween cookies kids will go batty for. —Taste of Home Test Kitchen
Directions Preheat oven to 350°. Let cookie dough stand at room temperature 5 minutes to soften. In a small bowl, beat cookie dough and flour until combined. On a lightly floured surface,...
- Yield: 24 servings
- Cooking time: 10 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 1 tube (16-1/2 ounces) refrigerated sugar cookie dough
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 can (16 ounces) vanilla frosting
- Green paste food coloring
- 1 can (16 ounces) chocolate frosting
- Chocolate wafers, crushed Shredded Wheat, M&M's miniature baking bits, miniature semisweet chocolate chips and Fruit Roll-Ups
Related recipes like Halloween Cutout Cookies
Take oatmeal cookies and add crispy rice cereal and coconut using this recipe....
Take oatmeal cookies and add crispy rice cereal and coconut using this recipe. ... Chocolate cookies with corn flakes, chocolate chips, coconut flakes and raisins. Oatmeal Peanut .... 6/25/2014. They were to thin, too sweet and too greasy. ... very thin... Which is not what I had expected by looking at the picture on this recipe.