Thai-style fish broth with greens
A ramen-style noodle soup with sustainable pollock, prawns and healthy vegetables - a low-fat, low-calorie bowl
Stir in the noodles, prawns and pak choi, and simmer for 2-3 mins or until the fish and prawns are just cooked. Serve in bowls scattered with coriander.
- Yield: Serves 2
- Cooking time: 15 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: Bbcgoodfood.com
- 100g brown rice noodle
- 500ml chicken or fish stock
- 1 tbsp Thai red curry paste
- 4 dried or fresh kaffir lime leaf
- 1 tbsp fish sauce Fish sauceA seasoning often used in Vietnamese and Thai cooking. In Vietnam it is usually made from shrimp…
- 200g skinless sustainable white fish, such as pollock
- 100g raw king prawn
- 2 pak choi Pak choi pak-choyThis member of the cabbage family has a number of different names, including bok choy, horse… , leaves separated
- handful coriander leaves
Related recipes like Thai-style fish broth with greens
These homemade fishcakes, with a horseradish kick are packed with flavour and goodness, perfect for ...
Smoked trout fish cakes with mushy peas ... Heat the oil in a frying pan until hot, cook the fish cakes for 3 4 mins on each side until golden ... Nutty crusted fish. 3.
Like a big warm hug in a bowl, this comforting risotto is perfect on a wet and windy night...
Like a big warm hug in a bowl, this comforting risotto is perfect on a wet and windy night, ... Pasta with garlicky greens ... Chargrilled mackerel with sweet & sour beetroot ... Very tasty, even though I used a leek instead of an onion and only had ...
Try this superhealthy fish dish when you fancy something different for the BBQ...
Try this superhealthy fish dish when you fancy something different for the BBQ, from BBC Good Food. ... To make the tartare dressing, combine the lemon zest and the rest of the juice and oil with the dill, .... Celeriac tartare with smoked trout. 5.