Coconut Shrimp II
A great tasting appetizer. Use Creole-style mustard for the sauce if it is available.
Heat oil in a deep fryer to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C). In a small bowl, stir together marmalade, horseradish and mustard; set aside. Combine 3/4 cup flour, baking powder, paprika, curry...
- Yield: 6
- Cooking time: 15 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 2 quarts vegetable oil for frying
- 10 ounces orange marmalade
- 3 tablespoons prepared horseradish
- 3 tablespoons prepared mustard
- 3/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/3 cup beer
- 1 pound large shrimp, peeled and deveined with tails attached
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 8 ounces unsweetened flaked coconut
Related recipes like Coconut Shrimp II
"Dinner is served on a stick! So hearty you won't need side dishes with this dinner."...
Peeled shrimp are grilled alongside chunks of potato, onion, and tomato in this ... Shrimp Scampi Bake Recipe This rendition of a classic dish of shrimp .... Camarones al Ajillo (Garlic Shrimp) Recipe Large shrimp are cooked with ten cloves ...
This zingy curry is must-make recipe and only takes 50 minutes, fresher than your local take away an...
Tip in the chicken mixture with the marinade and cook over a high heat until the chicken changes colour. Pour in the coconut milk, ... Lighter chicken katsu. 4.375.
This recipe has won many 1st place ribbons at my state fair. They are very simple to make....
Perfect Coconut Macaroons Recipe These coconut macaroons are dipped in ... Coconut Macaroons II Recipe This is a very simple coconut macaroon ... Macaron (French Macaroon) Recipe and Video Watch how to make a ... profile image.