Tasty Chicken Noodle Casserole
This tasty dish gets even better after it's been refrigerated a day or two, so the leftovers are always great. We eat it hot in the winter and cold in the summer.—Cheryl Watts, Natural Bridge,...
Directions Cook noodles according to package directions; drain. In a large skillet, saute the red pepper, onion and celery in butter until tender. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Add mushrooms;...
- Yield: 16-20 servings
- Cooking time: 35 Min
- Rating: 4/5
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 1 package (16 ounces) egg noodles
- 1 medium sweet red pepper, chopped
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 celery rib, chopped
- 1/4 cup butter, cubed
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1-1/2 cups sliced fresh mushrooms
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 cups chicken broth
- 3 cups half-and-half cream
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, cubed
- 12 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 to 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 cup finely crushed cornflakes
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
Related recipes like Tasty Chicken Noodle Casserole
This recipe is perfect for you, your family and your friends! It can have a bit of spice or none but...
Drizzle olive oil in a oven proof dish and add the 4 chicken breasts. ... wine over the chicken and add the onion,chilli, button mushrooms and crushed garlic.
Get /etc/sni-asset/food/people/person-id/0b/cc/0bcc45fa93e25f21e9f800670c0d333b's Chicken in Vinegar...
Sprinkle the chicken pieces with salt and pepper. Melt the butter and olive oil in a saute pan and brown the chicken, a few pieces at a time. You're not cooking ...
Get Chicken with Vegetables and Cheesy Dumplings Recipe from Food Network...
Bring to a simmer. Add the chicken, cauliflower and thyme; return to a simmer and cook, stirring occasionally, until the chicken is cooked through and the sauce ...