Mamaw's Chicken and Rice Casserole
Chicken and rice casseroles are a staple of American cooking. This version uses cream of mushroom, cream of celery, and cream of chicken to give a rich flavor to a quick school-night dinner when getting your back-to-school routine settled.
Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Grease sides and bottom of a casserole dish. Stir chicken, water, rice, cream of chicken soup, cream of celery soup, and cream of mushroom soup...
- Yield: 6
- Cooking time: 1 Hour
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 3 chicken breasts, cut into cubes
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups instant white rice
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can cream of chicken soup
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can cream of celery soup
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup butter, sliced into pats
Related recipes like Mamaw's Chicken and Rice Casserole
Vegetarian nut loaf loaded with walnuts, pecans, mushrooms, and wild rice is perfectly seasoned and ...
Vegetarian nut loaf loaded with walnuts, pecans, mushrooms, and wild rice is perfectly ... Bake in the preheated oven until loaf is golden brown, about 1 hour.