Company Chicken Madeira
The sauce for this chicken is simply sensational. It is packed with great herb and vegetable flavor. The leeks, fennel and portobello mushrooms make it feel elegant, but it's very easy to make.—J...
Directions Preheat oven to 400°. Combine thyme, rosemary, salt, pepper and coriander; rub over chicken. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, cook chicken in 2 tablespoons butter 2 minutes...
- Yield: 6 servings
- Cooking time: 15 Min
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh thyme or 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary or 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breasts (5 ounces each)
- 4 tablespoons butter, divided
- 2 medium leeks (white portion only), halved and thinly sliced
- 1 fennel bulb, chopped
- 3/4 pound sliced baby portobello mushrooms
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup Madeira wine
- 3/4 cup chicken stock
- 1/2 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup shredded Gruyere or Swiss cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fennel fronds
Related recipes like Company Chicken Madeira
This Asian noodle broth is gently infused, releasing the flavour of all the aromatics. We recommend ...
This Asian noodle broth is gently infused, releasing the flavour of all the aromatics. We recommend ... Add the chicken and sake mix, noodles and chillies to the stock and turn the heat up. As soon as the ... Asian pulled chicken salad. 4.72222 ... Get a crate of ten hand crafted beers for just £14 with free p&p. More on this ...
Using Greek yogurt and draining the cucumber make for a creamier version of tzatziki in this recipe....
Mix the cucumber, yogurt, garlic, sour cream, and mayonnaise together in a bowl; season with salt and pepper. ... Sean's Falafel and Cucumber Sauce Recipe and Video Simple and quick recipe to prepare that .... I used it on chicken pitas.