Tomato and Onion Salmon
Tomatoes, onions and lemon juice make this moist, flaky salmon something special. "My husband, Frank, and I really like salmon cooked this way," writes Lillian Denchick of Olmstedville, New...
Directions Place salmon in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Drizzle with oil; sprinkle with dill and pepper. Top with tomatoes; set aside. In a small skillet coated with...
- Yield: 4 servings
- Cooking time: 15 Min
- Publisher: Tasteofhome.com
- 4 salmon fillets (5 ounces each)
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 2 medium tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1/2 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh parsley