Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Cornbread Dressing recipe from Damaris Phillips
Directions Special equipment: a 6-inch cast-iron skilletPreheat the oven to 350 degrees F.Melt the coconut oil over medium heat in a large skillet. Saute the onion, celery and carrots until...
- Yield: 8 to 12 servings
- Cooking time: 45 Min
- Rating: 5/5
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 4 tablespoons coconut oil
- 1 large yellow onion, small diced
- 1 cup small-diced celery
- 1 cup small-diced carrots
- 4 cups homemade Cornbread Croutons, recipe follows, or store-bought
- 4 cups store-bought seasoned croutons
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme, chopped
- 2 teaspoons fresh rosemary, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh sage, chopped
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper, optional
- 1 quart chicken stock
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 2 large eggs, beaten
- 5 tablespoons coconut oil plus more for greasing the baking sheet, melted
- 1 cup yellow cornmeal
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- Kosher salt and freshly ground white pepper
- 1 cup almond milk or regular milk, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup applesauce, at room temperature
- 1/4 cup sorghum (see Cook's Note)
- 1 large egg, at room temperature
Related recipes like Cornbread Dressing
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Smoked Sardine Caesar with Salumi and Pan-Croutons recipe from Amy...
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Chopped Crunch Salad recipe from Jamie Deen...
Get this all star, easy to follow Chopped Crunch Salad recipe from Jamie Deen. ... For the dressing: Whisk together the olive oil, red wine vinegar and some salt and pepper in a large ... Chopped Salad with Feta, Chickpeas and Pita Croutons ...