Peanut Butter Brownies
Get this all-star, easy-to-follow Peanut Butter Brownies recipe from Food Network
Directions Special equipment: heart-shaped silicone moldsFor the brownies: Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Position a rack in the lower third of the oven.Melt the chocolate and then pour...
- Yield: about 6 brownies
- Cooking time: 0 Hour 30 Min
- Publisher: Foodnetwork.com
- 250 grams (4 1/4 ounces) dark (70 percent) chocolate
- 120 grams (8 1/2 tablespoons) butter, cut into cubes
- 1/2 cup superfine sugar
- 1/2 cup Demerara sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup flour
- Pinch salt
- 1/3 cup crunchy peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons warmed milk
- 50 grams (1 3/4 ounces) grated white chocolate, plus shavings for garnish
Related recipes like Peanut Butter Brownies
"This cheesy ham and potato casserole is a perfect recipe to make when serving a crowd. If you are h...
In very large bowl stir together fiesta cheese soup, cream of chicken soup, sour cream and 1/4 cup melted butter; mix well. Stir in Simply Potatoes and ham.
Using much overlooked swede, you can create a budget-friendly, restaurant worthy gnocchi main course...
Using much overlooked swede, you can create a budget friendly, restaurant worthy gnocchi main course. Top with butter fried herbs for a simple veggie dish.
Dried cranberries join Granny Smith apples in this fall pie perfect for Thanksgiving....
Dried cranberries join Granny Smith apples in this fall pie perfect for ... Caramel Apple Cranberry Pie .... Melt the butter in a large saucepan over medium heat.