Love the Mama Lemon Bars
This delicate treat is made with fresh lemon and confectioners' sugar. Wonderful with tea.
Preheat the oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). In a medium bowl, mix together the flour, 1/3 cup of confectioners' sugar, and butter until butter is in very small crumbs. Press into the...
- Yield: 12
- Cooking time: 50 Min
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1 1/8 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 2/3 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons grated lemon zest
- 1/4 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 tablespoons confectioners' sugar, or as needed
Related recipes like Love the Mama Lemon Bars
Bursting with goodness this succulent salmon dish with creamy parsnip mash is a shining star of mid-...
Ingredients. 4 x 130g salmon fillets; juice and finely grated zest 1 lemon ... Salmon & rocket pasta. 3.416665 ... Pea, prawn & lemon linguine. 4.791665. (6 ratings).
Get Stone Crab and Whole Grain Mustard Remoulade Recipe from Food Network...
Combine mayonnaise, ancho powder, mustard, and lemon juice. Serve as a dip for crab claws. Recipe courtesy of Food Network Kitchens ...