Gluten-free apple cake with flax seed is topped with a homemade caramel sauce creating a moist and delicious dessert the whole family will love.
Preheat oven to 325 degrees F (165 degrees C). Grease a fluted tube pan (such as Bundt(R)). Beat yogurt, white sugar, 1 cup brown sugar, eggs, and vanilla extract together in a bowl using an...
- Yield: 12
- Cooking time: 1 Hour 15 Min
- Rating: 1/5
- Publisher: Allrecipes.com
- 1 1/2 cups vanilla yogurt
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 3 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups gluten-free all purpose baking flour
- 3 tablespoons ground flax seed
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 4 apples, shredded
- Caramel Sauce:
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2 teaspoons milk
Related recipes like Gluten
This recipe is gluten-free and delicious! Pecans are great in these, but feel free to use peanuts o...
129. Peanut Butter Choco Chip Cookies Recipe I hope this will be of help to all .... I have spent years baking and developing gluten and wheat free cookies and ...
"Serve up a spicy, delicious gluten free meal with this creamy gluten free penne tossed with Cajun c...
... this creamy gluten free penne tossed with Cajun chicken, colorful red peppers, ... There's nothing more comforting that a warm bowl of peanut curry chicken.
"This recipe is a quick and gluten-free meal using late fall crops. Serve with a dollop of sour crea...
... gluten free potato and leek latkes with a golden Parmesan cheese crust. ... Mom's Potato Latkes Recipe This traditional Hanukkah dish of potato pancakes is ...